PLEASE READ ALL RULES/THINGS TO NOTE/CANCELLATION POLICIES BEFORE BOOKING! :)
** When booking please send us a message letting us know exactly how many people/Adults or kids/and if a dog will be coming (LOFT ONLY) and what brings you to Demorest. You will then receive your door code the day before checking in ** Also the day before checking in please let us know estimated time of arrival...if no one stays the night before we may be able to adjust the door code time and allow an earlier check in.
We worked very hard to make our rentals in the beautiful condition that they are in and we are proud of them! We expect you to leave the property in the way you found it.
* There is NO smoking inside or around the outside of the property. This is a non smoking property. You can go across the street to the green space. $250 fine for smoking inside.
* Must be 25 or older to rent (under 25 with approval) No parties. NO extra people without our knowledge. $100 fine for people other than the names listed when reserving.
* We are only dog friendly (ONE DOG only unless prior approval) in the Downtown LOFT. $250 fine for dogs in the Studio or Bungalow. They are not allowed on ANY furniture. ONLY WELL BEHAVED DOGS PLEASE. No excessively barking dogs. Please leave the tv on if you are leaving your dog alone so it does not bark at every noise it hears. If there are complaints of barking and you can not control the barking afterwards, you will be asked to leave without a refund. We have provided a dog bed/dishes. If you do not trust your dog to stay off the furniture please bring towels and/or blankets to lay on the furniture and take with you when you leave. Pet fee is non refundable $40.
* Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am.
* To keep the cleaning fee low..... We have provided a laundry basket so please put all used towels and linens in the basket before leaving. All dishes and so forth cleaned and put away. You will be held responsible for any irremovable stains or damage caused to towels or linens at a cost of $5 per towel and $25 per sheet and $50 per blanket.
* Refunds for early departures are not given under any circumstance. If you need to cancel your reservation, we will honor a One Time reservation change (except for holidays/events). With at least 5 days notice, We can move your reservation to a later date (excluding holidays and special events); we do however offer this change One Time Only. Once this One Time move is made, any additional changes will cancel your reservation without a refund.
* Flushing sanitary napkins/tampons/ and anything other than toilet paper down the toilet will result in major damage to the septic system. A $200 fine to repair the septic system will be charged.
THINGS TO NOTE:
*There is a salon next door (to the Loft) and you may be able to hear the fun during salon hours. Tues/Thurs 9-7 and Fri/Sat 9-5
*The master is OPEN in the Loft, Studio & Bungalow
*The lights for all chandeliers (living room, kitchen and master) are all controlled by the same switch by the front door. Yes-a bit annoying and we are sorry!
*There is a TV in the living room. We have a Roku which provides many channels and movies and also Netflix. UPDATE: we now have cable!
*The WIFI password and other info in the book in each rental.
*Use only black wash clothes for makeup removal-white towels are for clean bodies and nothing else.
*The door will lock every time it closes... so please remember your code!
If something happens and you must cancel, you must notify Frolic Vacation Properties 30 days or more prior to the check in date for a full refund (EXCEPT holidays and special events). After 30 days no monies will be refunded. If I can get it re-booked you will receive a full refund minus $50 cancellation fee. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for cancellations due to circumstances beyond your or our control. We are a very small business and last minute cancellations hurt our business badly.
If you have reserved ALL suites for an event you must give 8 weeks notice for a refund minus $75 cancellation fee. Less than 8 weeks notice no monies will be refunded.
***Refunds for early departures are not given under any circumstance. If you need to move your reservation, we will honor a One Time reservation change.( with 5 days notice). We can move your reservation to a later date (excluding holidays and special events); we do however offer this change One Time Only. Once this One Time move is made, any additional changes will cancel your reservation without a refund